Hello. My name is Chuckie C. Chavez and you’ve just stumbled upon my repository of man-child ramblings. I don’t normally succumb to the necessity for About Me pages, but since this server insists…
* I graduated from De La Salle University with a degree in Business Management. What I do now has absolutely nothing to do with my course.
* I began my professional journey as a copywriter and, by some random twist of fate, I’m now working as an Artist Relations Associate for TV5. Want fan signs? Ask nicely.
* I guess you can also call me a film snob. It all began with a self-imposed dare to watch every single entry in American Film Institute‘s original Top 100 list – partly because I’m a completist; mostly because I had a lot of time on my hands back then. My general interest has expanded ever since.
* I write movie reviews occasionally. Sometimes, they get published; sometimes, they don’t. Most of the time, they’re scattered throughout the blogosphere.
* I took a one-year certificate course at the Marilou Diaz-Abaya Film Institute (MDAFI). Ergo, I’m an aspiring film critic who studied filmmaking. I can be self-contradictory that way.
* Please don’t ask me why I like the music that I like. I just do.
* The same applies for food.
* I sing. Sometimes.
* I’m an avid follower of international beauty pageants, which is just about the only gay stereotype I adhere to.
* I like punctuating my messages with emoticons and fake laughter. Hehehe :-P
* My weight “struggle” is officially old enough to go job-hunting.
* I tend to be emo, so I promise to try my best not to make this blog sound like my defunct LiveJournal account.
* I reserve the right to disapprove comments that explicitly state that I tend to be emo.
* Choz lang. As long as I think the comments are appropriate and relevant, go ahead.
* The views and opinions expressed here don’t necessarily reflect that of my current employer’s , or for that matter, of every single company or organization that I was or will be affiliated with.
* All in all, I’m just an ordinary big guy with even bigger dreams. Subscribe, if you wish.